Friday, February 29, 2008

Those Darn Viruses!

Well in event of what I have been hearing lately of viruses included on blogger comments, We have also decided it would probably be beneficial to go private. It doens't sound to bad. I just have to email you an invite and you are in. Leave me your email address if you want access to our blog and I'll get you added for sure. Thanks for reading and have a super weekend.

22 comments:

Word Whipped said...

holly_stadler@yahoo.com. I think I'm going to set our blog to private too. So give me your email address as well!

Suzie Koskella said...

koskellafamily@gmail.com

The Smaellies said...

AJSmaellie@gmail.com

Emily said...

Shay & Kira - Love the blog. Sounds like you are doing well. Congrats on the house, as well. emmylujensen@hotmail.com
Emily (Koyle) Jensen

Nick and Sabrina Zurcher said...

sszerk@yahoo.com

Jim and Katie said...

solosabal@yahoo.com

Jen said...

jennifer_jo_04@hotmail.com

Brandon and Tannya said...

tlee_85@hotmail.com

Roger said...

rah444@gmail.com

The Peterson's said...

torro104@hotmail.com

Hamblin Family said...

I'd love to keep "snooping", hope you don't mind.
Angie (Pickup) Hamblin
hamblins@hotmail.com

Adam, Liz & Tay said...

Hi Kiwa. lizzy_lizzard@yahoo.com I saw your last comment on mine but I don't know if I did it right. I will have to call you.
Liz

Tess said...

tessandlance@yahoo.com

The Kidds said...

mrsjmkidd@yahoo.com! Don't forget us!

Boyd and Rachel said...

Our email address is boydnrach@gmail.com

Aggieland Mom said...

steveandnicole04@yahoo.com

Gail said...

gydenkers@msn.com

The Anderson Clan said...

Hey, so I joined the cool club and started a blog. If you like me, add me to your list...jk

mandiejo_anderson@hotmail.com

ours is:
http://conradmandieanderson.blogspot.com

I didn't know you made an Aamco Attack blog! Yeah for Volleyball!

Dallas and Jessica said...

jess314@gmail.com
Dallas & Jessica :)

boo face mcjones said...

how is it that i just realized you have a blog? good timing, i suppose. let's be blogging friends!
rebecca.lee.davis@gmail.com

Scott and Jamie said...

jlynnp@hotmail.com

Chad and Jeni said...

Dude, I can't believe I had to find out you have a blog by seeing your name on Shaun and Jess's. Man I thought we were friends. :) Add me babe!
jkidd@ctifoods.com